LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Showers. High 69F. Winds S at 18 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Fair. Low 34F. Winds NW at 29 mph.
Day: Sunny. High 39F. Winds NW at 25 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Clear. Low 30F. Winds NW at 14 mph.
Sunny. High 46F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Mostly Cloudy. High 57F and low 45F. Winds SW at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Rain. High 48F and low 42F. Winds N at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 48F and low 38F. Winds N at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 47F and low 42F. Winds SE at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 60F and low 53F. Winds SW at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 59F and low 52F. Winds NE at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 63F and low 51F. Winds S at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- After thaw, snow returns to Midwest, Northeast
Winter-weary residents get a reality check after spring-like temperatures.
- Rare diamond reveals Earth's interior is all wet
- Spring severe storm season in 2014 may be similar to 2013
- Largest yellow star ever seen revealed in new light
- Don't get used to the idea of a global warming 'slowdown'
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England