LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 37F. Winds N at 23 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:1
Night: Rain. Low 33F. Winds N at 7 mph.
Day: Sunny. High 66F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 45F. Winds SW at 5 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 65F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Sunny. High 67F and low 44F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Mostly Sunny. High 72F and low 49F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 65F and low 41F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 51F and low 29F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 53F and low 37F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 58F and low 42F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 58F and low 35F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest
- Seen from space: Pacaya pops