LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 78F. Winds NE at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: T-storms. Low 70F. Winds NE at 3 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 79F. Winds NE at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Showers. Low 70F. Light winds.
T-storms. High 81F. Winds NE at 3 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
T-storms. High 84F and low 69F. Light winds. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:10
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 86F and low 69F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 89F and low 70F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 90F and low 69F. Winds W at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 87F and low 74F. Winds S at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 95F and low 78F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 96F and low 74F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Southwest storms to aid wildfire efforts
An increase in moisture from the Southwest monsoon will fuel showers.
- Florida Lionfish ban, nation's first, goes into effect
- Oxygen-generating Mars rover to bring colonization closer
- Lightning sparks dozens of new California fires
- Record-setting drought intensifies in parched California
- Red tide invades warm Gulf waters, eyes Florida coast