LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 55F. Winds NW at 24 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 26F. Winds NW at 3 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 61F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Showers. Low 41F. Winds E at 5 mph.
Showers. High 62F. Winds W at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Mostly Cloudy. High 54F and low 34F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Partly Cloudy. High 55F and low 35F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 56F and low 39F. Winds E at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 56F and low 43F. Winds E at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 52F and low 44F. Winds NE at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 51F and low 42F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 52F and low 42F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Thunderstorms charge from Nebraska to Texas
The storms brought damaging winds and golf ball-sized hail.
- Slowest start to tornado season in a century
- Solar eclipse will transform sun into 'ring of fire' next week
- Strong storms to ruffle Mississippi Valley Thursday
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
- More teams withdraw, Nepal's Everest season in jeopardy