LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 41F. Winds NE at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:1
Night: Blowing Snow. Low 3F. Winds NW at 21 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 15F. Winds NW at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 12F. Winds W at 8 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 45F. Winds SW at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Showers. High 44F and low 24F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:1
Mostly Cloudy. High 31F and low 19F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow. High 32F and low 16F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 43F and low 31F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 39F and low 22F. Winds W at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 38F and low 15F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 46F and low 24F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- After thaw, snow returns to Midwest, Northeast
Winter-weary residents get a reality check after spring-like temperatures.
- Don't get used to the idea of a global warming 'slowdown'
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing