LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 44F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 28F. Winds E at 7 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 57F. Winds SE at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 32F. Winds E at 8 mph.
Rain. High 60F. Winds SE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Rain. High 54F and low 34F. Winds NW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Mostly Cloudy. High 57F and low 40F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 58F and low 39F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 60F and low 34F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 56F and low 37F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 71F and low 52F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 73F and low 57F. Winds SE at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?