LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 78F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: T-storms. Low 71F. Winds SW at 11 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 79F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
Night: T-storms. Low 65F. Winds SW at 6 mph.
T-storms. High 68F. Winds N at 14 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Showers. High 68F and low 59F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Showers. High 72F and low 60F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 75F and low 62F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 77F and low 64F. Winds NE at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 81F and low 65F. Winds SE at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 80F and low 66F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 80F and low 64F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Western wildfires burn 300 homes
A massive wildfire in Washington state has burned 300 homes.
- Governor to tour tornado damage
- Alien smog: How pollution could help locate E.T.
- Earthquakes occur in 3 parts of Alaska
- Weekend storms to rattle Midwest, Mid-Atlantic
- Moderate quake strikes Alaska coast but little damage seen