LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 42F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
Night: Snow Showers. Low 31F. Winds NW at 10 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 38F. Winds NW at 16 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 26F. Winds NW at 3 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 40F and low 31F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:2
Mostly Cloudy. High 43F and low 30F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain / Snow
Rain / Snow. High 35F and low 25F. Winds NE at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow. High 30F and low 20F. Winds N at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 31F and low 39F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 41F and low 36F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow Showers. High 43F and low 22F. Winds NW at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Doing the math on polar sea ice melt
Climate scientists try to determine whether the planet will reach a tipping point.
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late