LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Sunny. High 58F. Winds NW at 25 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Fair. Low 35F. Winds NW at 8 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 55F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Night: Showers. Low 41F. Winds S at 5 mph.
T-storms. High 62F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Partly Cloudy. High 57F and low 39F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Partly Cloudy. High 55F and low 41F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 52F and low 45F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 51F and low 53F. Winds E at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 55F and low 48F. Winds SW at 20 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 56F and low 48F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 55F and low 47F. Winds SW at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
Much-needed rain will come with the price tag of violent storms.
- New ways to visualize increasingly hot weather in US
- Antarctic lava lake huffs and puffs like a sleeping dragon
- Mars missions could make humanity a multi-planet species, NASA chief says
- Stormy weather to persist in Northwest
- California wineries on high alert for aggravated drought