LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 60F. Winds E at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 45F. Winds SE at 10 mph.
Day: Showers. High 61F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 43F. Winds W at 8 mph.
Showers. High 61F. Winds W at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Mostly Cloudy. High 58F and low 38F. Winds NE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Showers. High 63F and low 45F. Winds E at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 60F and low 43F. Winds SE at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 60F and low 47F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 64F and low 47F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 54F and low 41F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 53F and low 39F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Nebraska this weekend
Much-needed rain will come with the price tag of violent storms.
- Drought now covers 100 percent of California
- Slowest start to tornado season in a century
- Solar eclipse will transform sun into 'ring of fire' next week
- Strong storms to ruffle Mississippi Valley Thursday
- More teams withdraw, Nepal's Everest season in jeopardy