LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Isolated Thunderstorms. High 90F. Winds N at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Night: Fair. Low 55F. Winds W at 5 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 82F. Winds E at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 57F. Winds S at 7 mph.
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds SE at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
T-storms. High 83F and low 58F. Winds NE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:10
T-storms. High 73F and low 53F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 75F and low 53F. Winds NE at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 79F and low 54F. Winds E at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 74F and low 58F. Winds E at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 68F and low 52F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 80F and low 57F. Winds E at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Southwest storms to aid wildfire efforts
An increase in moisture from the Southwest monsoon will fuel showers.
- Florida Lionfish ban, nation's first, goes into effect
- Oxygen-generating Mars rover to bring colonization closer
- Lightning sparks dozens of new California fires
- Record-setting drought intensifies in parched California
- Red tide invades warm Gulf waters, eyes Florida coast