LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 59F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:5
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 40F. Winds W at 5 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 63F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Clear. Low 36F. Winds NW at 3 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 70F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Partly Cloudy. High 73F and low 49F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
T-storms. High 59F and low 36F. Winds W at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 45F and low 28F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 53F and low 43F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 65F and low 42F. Winds SW at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 49F and low 32F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 44F and low 31F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Doing the math on polar sea ice melt
Climate scientists try to determine whether the planet will reach a tipping point.
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late