LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 70F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Showers. Low 51F. Winds SW at 6 mph.
Day: Showers. High 59F. Winds W at 15 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 44F. Winds W at 7 mph.
Rain. High 61F. Winds W at 16 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Mostly Cloudy. High 65F and low 48F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Mostly Sunny. High 75F and low 51F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 82F and low 54F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 82F and low 59F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 85F and low 52F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 73F and low 53F. Winds W at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 67F and low 53F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Nebraska this weekend
Much-needed rain will come with the price tag of violent storms.
- Drought now covers 100 percent of California
- Slowest start to tornado season in a century
- Solar eclipse will transform sun into 'ring of fire' next week
- Strong storms to ruffle Mississippi Valley Thursday
- More teams withdraw, Nepal's Everest season in jeopardy