LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 64F. Winds SE at 10 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 46F. Winds E at 6 mph.
Day: Showers. High 67F. Winds E at 9 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:6
Night: Fair. Low 46F. Winds N at 5 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 75F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Mostly Cloudy. High 77F and low 54F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
T-storms. High 75F and low 54F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 76F and low 59F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 81F and low 44F. Winds N at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 78F and low 56F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 79F and low 60F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 73F and low 56F. Winds SW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?