LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 63F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Showers. Low 44F. Winds SE at 3 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 66F. Winds NE at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Fair. Low 45F. Winds S at 5 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 71F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
T-storms. High 71F and low 56F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Showers. High 70F and low 51F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 74F and low 53F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 74F and low 55F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 76F and low 62F. Winds S at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 72F and low 48F. Winds S at 21 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 69F and low 47F. Winds W at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?