LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 61F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Rain / Snow. Low 35F. Winds N at 10 mph.
Rain / Snow
Day: Rain / Snow. High 38F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Fair. Low 24F. Winds NE at 5 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 53F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Mostly Sunny. High 65F and low 42F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Rain. High 62F and low 35F. Winds N at 14 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 44F and low 28F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 51F and low 35F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 56F and low 35F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 58F and low 40F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 59F and low 31F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest
- Seen from space: Pacaya pops
- Asteroid gives Earth super-close shave today