LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 66F. Winds S at 14 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Clear. Low 44F. Winds W at 8 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 75F. Winds SW at 13 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 53F. Winds S at 8 mph.
T-storms. High 75F. Winds SE at 13 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:9
T-storms. High 74F and low 56F. Winds S at 16 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
T-storms. High 70F and low 46F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 55F and low 39F. Winds NW at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 57F and low 34F. Winds N at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 58F and low 38F. Winds NW at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 67F and low 42F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 75F and low 51F. Winds W at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
Much-needed rain will come with the price tag of violent storms.
- New ways to visualize increasingly hot weather in US
- Antarctic lava lake huffs and puffs like a sleeping dragon
- Mars missions could make humanity a multi-planet species, NASA chief says
- Stormy weather to persist in Northwest
- California wineries on high alert for aggravated drought