LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 81F. Winds NE at 3 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 61F. Light winds.
Day: Scattered Thunderstorms. High 82F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
Night: Fair. Low 63F. Winds NE at 5 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 83F and low 65F. Winds NW at 5 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
Mostly Cloudy. High 84F and low 64F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 82F and low 63F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 82F and low 65F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 82F and low 66F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 74F and low 67F. Winds E at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 79F and low 67F. Winds SE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Texas city hopes to cut lake evaporation
Wichita Falls deploys unusual techniques to cope with a lengthy drought.
- Florida Lionfish ban, nation's first, goes into effect
- Southwest storms to aid wildfire efforts
- Oxygen-generating Mars rover to bring colonization closer
- Lightning sparks dozens of new California fires
- Record-setting drought intensifies in parched California