LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 68F. Winds SE at 10 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:7
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 51F. Winds SE at 10 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 67F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 47F. Winds SW at 6 mph.
Showers. High 71F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Mostly Cloudy. High 66F and low 42F. Winds S at 3 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
T-storms. High 64F and low 47F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 65F and low 46F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 57F and low 44F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 49F and low 42F. Winds SW at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 48F and low 41F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 54F and low 38F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Thunderstorms charge from Nebraska to Texas
The storms brought damaging winds and golf ball-sized hail.
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
- Magnitude 6.6 quake off British Columbia coast
- New ways to visualize increasingly hot weather in US
- Antarctic lava lake huffs and puffs like a sleeping dragon
- Mars missions could make humanity a multi-planet species, NASA chief says