LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 91F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:10
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 72F. Winds S at 3 mph.
Day: Scattered Thunderstorms. High 93F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:9
Night: T-storms. Low 69F. Winds W at 8 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 83F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:10
Partly Cloudy. High 80F and low 58F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:10
Partly Cloudy. High 84F and low 62F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 87F and low 65F. Winds NE at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 84F and low 63F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 78F and low 62F. Winds E at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 82F and low 64F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 85F and low 63F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Western wildfires burn 300 homes
A massive wildfire in Washington state has burned 300 homes.
- Governor to tour tornado damage
- Alien smog: How pollution could help locate E.T.
- Earthquakes occur in 3 parts of Alaska
- Weekend storms to rattle Midwest, Mid-Atlantic
- Moderate quake strikes Alaska coast but little damage seen