LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 79F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:9
Night: T-storms. Low 61F. Winds S at 13 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 76F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Fair. Low 49F. Light winds.
Mostly Sunny. High 82F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:9
T-storms. High 81F and low 61F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
T-storms. High 78F and low 59F. Winds S at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 76F and low 50F. Winds SW at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 64F and low 39F. Winds W at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 55F and low 42F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 53F and low 40F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 56F and low 41F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Thunderstorms charge from Nebraska to Texas
The storms brought damaging winds and golf ball-sized hail.
- Slowest start to tornado season in a century
- Solar eclipse will transform sun into 'ring of fire' next week
- Strong storms to ruffle Mississippi Valley Thursday
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
- More teams withdraw, Nepal's Everest season in jeopardy