LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 78F. Winds SW at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Night: Clear. Low 37F. Winds NW at 16 mph.
Day: Sunny. High 52F. Winds NW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Night: Clear. Low 28F. Light winds.
Sunny. High 63F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Showers. High 67F and low 44F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Showers. High 64F and low 43F. Winds NE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 58F and low 37F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 58F and low 42F. Winds E at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 73F and low 44F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 69F and low 48F. Winds SE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 73F and low 45F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- After thaw, snow returns to Midwest, Northeast
Winter-weary residents get a reality check after spring-like temperatures.
- Spring severe storm season in 2014 may be similar to 2013
- Largest yellow star ever seen revealed in new light
- Don't get used to the idea of a global warming 'slowdown'
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming