LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 79F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:9
Night: T-storms. Low 58F. Winds S at 15 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 70F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Clear. Low 48F. Winds SW at 3 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 78F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
T-storms. High 79F and low 64F. Winds SE at 14 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
T-storms. High 74F and low 57F. Winds S at 18 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 68F and low 44F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 56F and low 40F. Winds NW at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 46F and low 40F. Winds N at 22 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 59F and low 42F. Winds NW at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 65F and low 41F. Winds NW at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Violent storms, tornadoes forecast
Thunderstorms set to line the central and southern Plains Wednesday.
- Climate change likely to make Everest even riskier
- March was 4th warmest on record
- 8 biggest mysteries of our planet
- Book captures images of the world's oldest species
- The South Korea ferry disaster can be seen from space