LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 55F. Light winds. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 33F. Winds SW at 5 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 52F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Night: Rain / Snow. Low 27F. Winds N at 10 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 48F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Partly Cloudy. High 56F and low 37F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Showers. High 58F and low 31F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 44F and low 24F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 41F and low 27F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 55F and low 33F. Winds SW at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 46F and low 36F. Winds N at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 52F and low 17F. Winds W at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest
- Seen from space: Pacaya pops
- Asteroid gives Earth super-close shave today
- Good wildflower blooms expected in Texas
- How the famous marshmallow study explains environmental conservation