LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 45F. Winds SE at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:1
Night: Rain / Snow. Low 32F. Winds N at 3 mph.
Day: Rain. High 49F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 29F. Winds E at 8 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 48F. Winds E at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Mostly Cloudy. High 44F and low 30F. Winds E at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Rain. High 44F and low 28F. Winds E at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 48F and low 28F. Winds NE at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 51F and low 29F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 55F and low 32F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 59F and low 34F. Winds NW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 63F and low 40F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Thunderstorms charge from Nebraska to Texas
The storms brought damaging winds and golf ball-sized hail.
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
- Magnitude 6.6 quake off British Columbia coast
- New ways to visualize increasingly hot weather in US
- Antarctic lava lake huffs and puffs like a sleeping dragon
- Mars missions could make humanity a multi-planet species, NASA chief says