LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 39F. Winds NW at 22 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Fair. Low 22F. Winds N at 8 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 51F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
Night: Clear. Low 37F. Winds SW at 14 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 61F. Winds SW at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Partly Cloudy. High 59F and low 38F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Showers. High 49F and low 30F. Winds N at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 47F and low 33F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 59F and low 35F. Winds S at 23 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 59F and low 36F. Winds NW at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 58F and low 34F. Winds NW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 63F and low 52F. Winds S at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
Winter and substantial snow will make a comeback.
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'
- Rapid freeze-up to threaten Thursday commute from NYC to DC