LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 41F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 26F. Winds E at 3 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 44F. Winds SE at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Night: Rain. Low 35F. Winds SE at 23 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 57F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Mostly Sunny. High 60F and low 40F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Mostly Sunny. High 62F and low 38F. Winds W at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 61F and low 43F. Winds E at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 58F and low 45F. Winds SE at 21 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 48F and low 37F. Winds E at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow Showers. High 39F and low 24F. Winds N at 23 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 36F and low 22F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Super-freezing winters could become the norm
Climate change could change jet stream path, officials warn.
- Scientists find Earth-sized world in orbit friendly to life
- Peru's Ubinas volcano erupts
- Spring snow slams areas from Duluth to Ontario
- The polar vortex is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?