LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 69F. Light winds. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:6
Night: Showers. Low 46F. Winds SE at 5 mph.
Day: Sunny. High 66F. Winds NW at 15 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Fair. Low 38F. Winds NW at 10 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 57F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
T-storms. High 57F and low 44F. Winds SE at 17 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
T-storms. High 58F and low 41F. Winds SE at 14 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 52F and low 34F. Winds NW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 52F and low 28F. Winds NE at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 55F and low 34F. Winds E at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 56F and low 33F. Winds E at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 60F and low 33F. Winds E at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Landslide devouring part of Wyo. town
Efforts taken to stop the landslide in Jackson, Wyo., have proved futile.
- Death toll climbs to 13 in Everest tragedy
- Soggy Saturday for Southeast, settled for Northeast
- California farmers to get more water
- PHOTOS: A foot of spring snow buries Minnesota, Wisconsin
- Sudden movement raises alarm in Wyoming slide area