LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 22F. Winds N at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Snow. Low 12F. Winds S at 9 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 45F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 30F. Winds W at 10 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 43F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Partly Cloudy. High 31F and low 8F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Partly Cloudy. High 27F and low 16F. Light winds. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:NA
Snow. High 35F and low 25F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 38F and low 21F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 38F and low 14F. Winds SW at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 36F and low 20F. Winds E at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow. High 35F and low 28F. Winds NE at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- After thaw, snow returns to Midwest, Northeast
Winter-weary residents get a reality check after spring-like temperatures.
- Don't get used to the idea of a global warming 'slowdown'
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing