LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 59F. Winds E at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 45F. Winds NE at 3 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 72F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 52F. Winds S at 6 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 76F. Winds S at 14 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
T-storms. High 76F and low 55F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 79F and low 56F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 81F and low 60F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 84F and low 63F. Winds S at 23 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 83F and low 54F. Winds S at 21 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 80F and low 49F. Winds SW at 21 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 77F and low 52F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?