LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Sunny. High 56F. Winds N at 19 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:6
Night: Clear. Low 28F. Winds W at 6 mph.
Day: Sunny. High 67F. Winds SW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 39F. Winds S at 10 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 68F. Winds S at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Partly Cloudy. High 64F and low 43F. Winds SE at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 56F and low 31F. Winds N at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 62F and low 42F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 67F and low 48F. Winds SW at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 75F and low 51F. Winds S at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 77F and low 54F. Winds SW at 20 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 73F and low 61F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- After thaw, snow returns to Midwest, Northeast
Winter-weary residents get a reality check after spring-like temperatures.
- Spring severe storm season in 2014 may be similar to 2013
- Largest yellow star ever seen revealed in new light
- Don't get used to the idea of a global warming 'slowdown'
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming