LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 60F. Winds SE at 23 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:7
Night: Showers. Low 47F. Winds SW at 9 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 68F. Winds W at 19 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Showers. Low 43F. Winds N at 16 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 48F. Winds NE at 17 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:7
Showers. High 50F and low 42F. Winds E at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Showers. High 49F and low 41F. Winds E at 21 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 48F and low 35F. Winds NE at 23 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 49F and low 35F. Winds N at 23 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 45F and low 37F. Winds W at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 49F and low 38F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 53F and low 42F. Winds W at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
Much-needed rain will come with the price tag of violent storms.
- New ways to visualize increasingly hot weather in US
- Antarctic lava lake huffs and puffs like a sleeping dragon
- Mars missions could make humanity a multi-planet species, NASA chief says
- Stormy weather to persist in Northwest
- California wineries on high alert for aggravated drought