LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Snow. High 19F. Winds N at 19 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Night: Fair. Low -6F. Winds NW at 7 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 23F. Winds SW at 15 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 22F. Winds SW at 13 mph.
Rain. High 40F. Winds SW at 15 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Mostly Cloudy. High 31F and low 7F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Partly Cloudy. High 23F and low 4F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 24F and low 13F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 41F and low 31F. Winds SW at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow Showers. High 33F and low 17F. Winds NW at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow. High 32F and low 22F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow. High 38F and low 31F. Winds SE at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
Winter and substantial snow will make a comeback.
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'
- Rapid freeze-up to threaten Thursday commute from NYC to DC