LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 76F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:9
Night: T-storms. Low 65F. Winds SW at 13 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 81F. Winds W at 16 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 69F. Winds W at 5 mph.
T-storms. High 82F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Showers. High 69F and low 53F. Winds N at 15 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Showers. High 73F and low 55F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 76F and low 58F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 79F and low 56F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 81F and low 58F. Winds SW at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 84F and low 58F. Winds NW at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 85F and low 58F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Fire season in West below expectations
Wildfire forecasts for the West have not lived up to expectations.
- Moderate quake strikes Alaska coast but little damage seen
- Crews gain ground on Washington state wildfire
- Severe thunderstorms shift from Plains to Midwest
- Injuries reported as possible tornado hits Va.
- Strong storms threaten Raleigh, Augusta