LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 32F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 10F. Winds NW at 5 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 35F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 29F. Winds SW at 13 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 41F and low 31F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:3
Rain / Snow
Rain / Snow. High 41F and low 22F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 27F and low 11F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 29F and low 19F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 36F and low 26F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow Showers. High 36F and low 23F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 40F and low 22F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Doing the math on polar sea ice melt
Climate scientists try to determine whether the planet will reach a tipping point.
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late