LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Sunny. High 41F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 32F. Winds N at 6 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 36F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 27F. Winds W at 6 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 39F. Winds W at 18 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Mostly Cloudy. High 44F and low 33F. Winds SW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Rain / Snow
Rain / Snow. High 39F and low 28F. Winds N at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow. High 33F and low 22F. Winds N at 28 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 36F and low 37F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 41F and low 38F. Winds SW at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow Showers. High 44F and low 26F. Winds NW at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 40F and low 22F. Winds NW at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Doing the math on polar sea ice melt
Climate scientists try to determine whether the planet will reach a tipping point.
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late