LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Snow. High 36F. Winds NE at 10 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:2
Night: Ice / Snow. Low 13F. Winds N at 26 mph.
Day: Snow. High 15F. Winds NW at 17 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Clear. Low 4F. Winds W at 9 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 31F. Winds SW at 3 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Rain. High 45F and low 21F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Partly Cloudy. High 34F and low 8F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 23F and low 6F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow. High 29F and low 30F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 35F and low 15F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 26F and low 8F. Winds W at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 21F and low 6F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- After thaw, snow returns to Midwest, Northeast
Winter-weary residents get a reality check after spring-like temperatures.
- Spring severe storm season in 2014 may be similar to 2013
- Largest yellow star ever seen revealed in new light
- Don't get used to the idea of a global warming 'slowdown'
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming