LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 57F. Winds S at 26 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 39F. Winds S at 16 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 52F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 35F. Winds N at 7 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 53F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Partly Cloudy. High 59F and low 45F. Winds E at 13 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Showers. High 63F and low 45F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 65F and low 44F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 67F and low 46F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 76F and low 61F. Winds S at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 80F and low 62F. Winds S at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 72F and low 45F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?