LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 47F. Winds NE at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Showers. Low 36F. Winds E at 6 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 60F. Winds SE at 19 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:7
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 44F. Winds W at 14 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 66F. Winds W at 21 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Partly Cloudy. High 47F and low 37F. Winds NE at 14 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:7
Showers. High 49F and low 39F. Winds E at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 49F and low 38F. Winds E at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 48F and low 35F. Winds NE at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 44F and low 36F. Winds N at 25 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 50F and low 38F. Winds N at 21 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 52F and low 41F. Winds NW at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
Much-needed rain will come with the price tag of violent storms.
- Stormy weather to persist in Northwest
- California wineries on high alert for aggravated drought
- Climate change likely to make Everest even riskier
- March was 4th warmest on record
- 8 biggest mysteries of our planet