LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Snow. High 32F. Winds NE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 25F. Winds W at 5 mph.
Day: Sunny. High 48F. Winds S at 3 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Clear. Low 31F. Winds W at 10 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 65F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Partly Cloudy. High 67F and low 35F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Snow. High 41F and low 23F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 41F and low 24F. Winds SE at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 53F and low 27F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 53F and low 34F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 54F and low 33F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 56F and low 35F. Winds W at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Doing the math on polar sea ice melt
Climate scientists try to determine whether the planet will reach a tipping point.
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late