LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 49F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: T-storms. Low 38F. Winds SW at 11 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 49F. Winds SW at 17 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Fair. Low 34F. Winds SE at 5 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 58F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Mostly Cloudy. High 55F and low 35F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Showers. High 54F and low 37F. Winds E at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 48F and low 34F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 53F and low 33F. Winds W at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 52F and low 39F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 61F and low 43F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 68F and low 48F. Winds SW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?