LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Showers. High 52F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Rain. Low 40F. Winds S at 5 mph.
Day: Rain. High 52F. Winds SE at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Showers. Low 40F. Winds SW at 11 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 53F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Partly Cloudy. High 60F and low 36F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Mostly Cloudy. High 59F and low 34F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 61F and low 37F. Winds SE at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 56F and low 39F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 50F and low 42F. Winds W at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 51F and low 36F. Winds SW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 58F and low 39F. Winds SW at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?