LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 65F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Fair. Low 42F. Winds SE at 5 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 75F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Showers. Low 49F. Winds SW at 6 mph.
Showers. High 53F. Winds NW at 14 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Partly Cloudy. High 54F and low 37F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Showers. High 62F and low 42F. Winds NE at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 63F and low 41F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 59F and low 39F. Winds NW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 53F and low 43F. Winds NW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 60F and low 46F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 63F and low 46F. Winds N at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Landslide devouring part of Wyo. town
Efforts taken to stop the landslide in Jackson, Wyo., have proved futile.
- Death toll climbs to 13 in Everest tragedy
- Soggy Saturday for Southeast, settled for Northeast
- California farmers to get more water
- PHOTOS: A foot of spring snow buries Minnesota, Wisconsin
- Sudden movement raises alarm in Wyoming slide area