LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 58F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 43F. Winds E at 11 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 63F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 54F. Winds N at 7 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 66F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Showers. High 68F and low 58F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
T-storms. High 69F and low 60F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 68F and low 53F. Winds W at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 62F and low 49F. Winds N at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 64F and low 58F. Winds SE at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 65F and low 59F. Winds SE at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 67F and low 52F. Winds N at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest