LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Blowing Snow. High 24F. Winds N at 30 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 7F. Winds N at 10 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 32F. Winds SW at 15 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Fair. Low 31F. Winds SW at 15 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 46F. Winds SW at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Partly Cloudy. High 38F and low 22F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Snow. High 29F and low 16F. Winds NE at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 33F and low 22F. Winds NE at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 48F and low 32F. Winds SW at 25 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 43F and low 27F. Winds W at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 43F and low 30F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 45F and low 40F. Winds SE at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
Winter and substantial snow will make a comeback.
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'
- Rapid freeze-up to threaten Thursday commute from NYC to DC