LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 67F. Winds NE at 14 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:9
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 46F. Winds NE at 9 mph.
Day: Showers. High 69F. Winds NE at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Night: Showers. Low 56F. Winds NE at 10 mph.
T-storms. High 68F. Winds E at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Showers. High 71F and low 53F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Partly Cloudy. High 76F and low 55F. Winds NE at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 80F and low 57F. Winds N at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 78F and low 61F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 85F and low 62F. Winds SW at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 84F and low 62F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Isolated Thunderstorms. High 86F and low 63F. Winds SE at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
It's been an unusually snowy winter for folks in the Twin Cities.
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?
- Freeze leaves Florida panhandle with dead trees
- Latest storm breaks snow records in Detroit, Flint
- Sky-watchers see 'blood moon'
- US greenhouse gas emissions fall 10 pct since 2005: EPA