LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Showers. High 70F. Winds W at 17 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Clear. Low 30F. Winds NW at 17 mph.
Day: Sunny. High 52F. Winds NW at 15 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Clear. Low 29F. Light winds.
Partly Cloudy. High 65F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Showers. High 64F and low 45F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
T-storms. High 65F and low 44F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 60F and low 39F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 62F and low 42F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 71F and low 43F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 69F and low 49F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 71F and low 52F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- After thaw, snow returns to Midwest, Northeast
Winter-weary residents get a reality check after spring-like temperatures.
- Rare diamond reveals Earth's interior is all wet
- Spring severe storm season in 2014 may be similar to 2013
- Largest yellow star ever seen revealed in new light
- Don't get used to the idea of a global warming 'slowdown'
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England