LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 72F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:6
Night: Showers. Low 47F. Winds SW at 3 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 62F. Winds W at 18 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Rain / Snow. Low 22F. Winds NW at 26 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 31F. Winds NW at 22 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Partly Cloudy. High 55F and low 34F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Mostly Cloudy. High 56F and low 33F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 51F and low 37F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 43F and low 24F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 55F and low 35F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 48F and low 33F. Winds W at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 52F and low 30F. Winds SW at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
Winter and substantial snow will make a comeback.
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'
- Rapid freeze-up to threaten Thursday commute from NYC to DC
- 25 years ago: Amazing auroras from 1989's great solar storm
- Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- Democrats clock all-nighter with climate talk