LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 52F. Winds N at 25 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Clear. Low 29F. Winds N at 5 mph.
Day: Sunny. High 59F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Clear. Low 38F. Winds S at 8 mph.
Showers. High 63F. Winds S at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Showers. High 63F and low 42F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Showers. High 56F and low 37F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 55F and low 37F. Winds NE at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 61F and low 44F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 64F and low 42F. Winds NE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 66F and low 44F. Winds SE at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 69F and low 57F. Winds S at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Cold and snow returns
The Midwest is getting a wintery blast and a blizzard warning was issued in upstate New York.
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'