LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 65F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 46F. Winds SE at 5 mph.
Day: Showers. High 69F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 50F. Winds W at 5 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 73F. Winds W at 17 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Partly Cloudy. High 65F and low 42F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Rain. High 67F and low 46F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 64F and low 48F. Winds E at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 65F and low 47F. Winds E at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 59F and low 42F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 55F and low 44F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 57F and low 43F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
Much-needed rain will come with the price tag of violent storms.
- New ways to visualize increasingly hot weather in US
- Antarctic lava lake huffs and puffs like a sleeping dragon
- Mars missions could make humanity a multi-planet species, NASA chief says
- Stormy weather to persist in Northwest
- California wineries on high alert for aggravated drought