LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Sunny. High 69F. Winds E at 3 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:9
Night: Fair. Low 57F. Winds S at 5 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 77F. Winds S at 14 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:9
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 62F. Winds W at 7 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 81F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:9
Partly Cloudy. High 76F and low 57F. Winds NE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Showers. High 76F and low 60F. Winds SE at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 78F and low 61F. Winds S at 22 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 77F and low 64F. Winds SW at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 75F and low 53F. Winds SW at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 67F and low 55F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 66F and low 56F. Winds W at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
Much-needed rain will come with the price tag of violent storms.
- New ways to visualize increasingly hot weather in US
- Antarctic lava lake huffs and puffs like a sleeping dragon
- Mars missions could make humanity a multi-planet species, NASA chief says
- Stormy weather to persist in Northwest
- California wineries on high alert for aggravated drought