LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 73F. Winds SW at 22 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:5
Night: Fair. Low 37F. Winds NW at 21 mph.
Day: Sunny. High 48F. Winds NW at 19 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Clear. Low 29F. Winds N at 7 mph.
Sunny. High 57F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Showers. High 64F and low 48F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Showers. High 63F and low 47F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 55F and low 38F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 58F and low 52F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 68F and low 50F. Winds W at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 65F and low 50F. Winds E at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 72F and low 47F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- After thaw, snow returns to Midwest, Northeast
Winter-weary residents get a reality check after spring-like temperatures.
- Rare diamond reveals Earth's interior is all wet
- Spring severe storm season in 2014 may be similar to 2013
- Largest yellow star ever seen revealed in new light
- Don't get used to the idea of a global warming 'slowdown'
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England