LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 69F. Winds E at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: T-storms. Low 60F. Winds N at 3 mph.
Day: Showers. High 75F. Winds SE at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Night: Fog. Low 63F. Light winds.
Partly Cloudy. High 80F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 82F and low 65F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
T-storms. High 80F and low 63F. Winds W at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 80F and low 62F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 79F and low 60F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 78F and low 64F. Winds NE at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 80F and low 60F. Winds SE at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 76F and low 70F. Winds SW at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Texas city hopes to cut lake evaporation
Wichita Falls deploys unusual techniques to cope with a lengthy drought.
- Florida Lionfish ban, nation's first, goes into effect
- Southwest storms to aid wildfire efforts
- Oxygen-generating Mars rover to bring colonization closer
- Lightning sparks dozens of new California fires
- Record-setting drought intensifies in parched California