LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 57F. Winds NW at 25 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Clear. Low 32F. Winds NW at 8 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 61F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Night: Showers. Low 41F. Winds S at 5 mph.
T-storms. High 60F. Winds SE at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Mostly Cloudy. High 56F and low 39F. Winds N at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Partly Cloudy. High 59F and low 41F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 58F and low 42F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 57F and low 41F. Winds E at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 47F and low 37F. Winds NE at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 53F and low 46F. Winds SE at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 55F and low 45F. Winds SW at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Thunderstorms charge from Nebraska to Texas
The storms brought damaging winds and golf ball-sized hail.
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
- Magnitude 6.6 quake off British Columbia coast
- New ways to visualize increasingly hot weather in US
- Antarctic lava lake huffs and puffs like a sleeping dragon
- Mars missions could make humanity a multi-planet species, NASA chief says