LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 42F. Winds E at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:1
Night: Rain. Low 22F. Winds NW at 15 mph.
Day: Snow. High 20F. Winds NW at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Night: Clear. Low 8F. Winds NW at 13 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 34F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Showers. High 49F and low 27F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Partly Cloudy. High 38F and low 17F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 30F and low 15F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 34F and low 31F. Winds NW at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 46F and low 30F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 37F and low 17F. Winds W at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 26F and low 16F. Winds NW at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
Winter and substantial snow will make a comeback.
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'
- Rapid freeze-up to threaten Thursday commute from NYC to DC