LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 77F. Winds E at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Showers. Low 67F. Winds N at 3 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 82F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Showers. Low 69F. Light winds.
T-storms. High 85F. Light winds. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:9
Partly Cloudy. High 87F and low 67F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
T-storms. High 87F and low 65F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 85F and low 63F. Winds NW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 83F and low 69F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 84F and low 67F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 80F and low 62F. Winds E at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 86F and low 72F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Texas city hopes to cut lake evaporation
Wichita Falls deploys unusual techniques to cope with a lengthy drought.
- Florida Lionfish ban, nation's first, goes into effect
- Southwest storms to aid wildfire efforts
- Oxygen-generating Mars rover to bring colonization closer
- Lightning sparks dozens of new California fires
- Record-setting drought intensifies in parched California