LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 31F. Winds NE at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 15F. Winds NE at 10 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 32F. Winds NE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 20F. Winds E at 7 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 39F. Winds E at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Rain. High 42F and low 31F. Winds SE at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Rain. High 50F and low 33F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 55F and low 35F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 54F and low 43F. Winds SE at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 50F and low 42F. Winds E at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 58F and low 49F. Winds SE at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 50F and low 35F. Winds N at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
It's been an unusually snowy winter for folks in the Twin Cities.
- Latest storm breaks snow records in Detroit, Flint
- Sky-watchers see 'blood moon'
- US greenhouse gas emissions fall 10 pct since 2005: EPA
- Storm surge risks get their own graphics, warnings
- Chicago to NYC: Cold, snow will fade to spring warmth