LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 83F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:9
Night: Showers. Low 69F. Winds NW at 6 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 82F. Winds NE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Night: Fair. Low 69F. Winds SE at 3 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 86F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:10
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 90F and low 74F. Winds S at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:10
T-storms. High 88F and low 73F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 83F and low 70F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 83F and low 74F. Winds NE at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 76F and low 74F. Winds NE at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 77F and low 75F. Winds NE at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 80F and low 73F. Winds SE at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Fire season in West below expectations
Wildfire forecasts for the West have not lived up to expectations.
- Injuries reported as possible tornado hits Va.
- Strong storms threaten Raleigh, Augusta
- Tropical storm brings heavy rains to eastern China
- Severe storms to return to Oklahoma City, Dallas, Little Rock
- Typhoon weakens after landing in southeast China