LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 47F. Winds S at 14 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 31F. Winds W at 5 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 40F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Fair. Low 27F. Winds NW at 5 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 48F. Winds E at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Rain. High 52F and low 38F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Partly Cloudy. High 54F and low 34F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 54F and low 35F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 53F and low 39F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 53F and low 45F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 63F and low 50F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 54F and low 35F. Winds SW at 25 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?