LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 67F. Winds S at 26 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 47F. Winds S at 10 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 60F. Winds E at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Rain. Low 43F. Winds NE at 8 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 68F. Winds SE at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Mostly Cloudy. High 73F and low 58F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
T-storms. High 75F and low 54F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 75F and low 52F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 78F and low 60F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 80F and low 63F. Winds S at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 72F and low 64F. Winds S at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 76F and low 54F. Winds S at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
It's been an unusually snowy winter for folks in the Twin Cities.
- Latest storm breaks snow records in Detroit, Flint
- Sky-watchers see 'blood moon'
- US greenhouse gas emissions fall 10 pct since 2005: EPA
- Storm surge risks get their own graphics, warnings
- Chicago to NYC: Cold, snow will fade to spring warmth